GEORGIA MEN'S CARBO-TEC FLX ALLOY TOE WATERPROOF PULL ON WORN BOOT - GB00621
Style Number: GB00621
A lightweight and flexible fit that bends to meet the hefty demands of your day. The Carbo-Tec FLX alloy toe waterproof pull-on is their newest 11" square toe western work boot featuring our ultra-comfortable AMP (advanced memory polyurethane) insole.
This full-grain leather wheat brown boot is equipped with leather pull loops and heir FLX-FIT technology on the rear for easy on and off. Inside you will find a high performance mesh lining and the Georgia Waterproof System. Their waterproofing is guaranteed to defend against water coming into your boot when working in wet conditions.
The EVA midsole, the double-wide fiberglass Shovel Shank XL, and the rubber outsole are attached to the upper through a flexible Cement Construction. Georgia's Carbo-Tec outsole is not only oil and slip-resistant but possesses great abrasion, chemical and heat resistant properties as well.
The alloy toe cap is Ergo-Fit, which means it is designed with the shape of your foot in mind. It provides a wider range of motion without compromising protection. This work boot meets the ASTM F2413 electrical hazard and protective toe standards for safety footwear.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Cement construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Extra wide platform TPU Shovel Shank XL
- Pull-holes and leather pull straps
- FLX-FIT Technology on back for easy on/off